Saturday, January 8, 2011

Creamy Cherry Frozen Sorbet

I love Blue Bell's version of Cherry Vanilla ice cream but since I am working on being healthier this year I found this is a great way to get the taste but not the calories.


You will need:  3 cups frozen cherries
                          2/3 cup fat free, sugar free vanilla yogurt
                         2 teaspoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
                          2 to 4 packets of sugar substitute

Put cherries in a food processor along with the yogurt, lime juice and 2 sugar substitute packets.Process until well combined.Then pour into a martini glass or small bowl and serve.

Per serving: 88 calories      20g carb        

This is a great treat and one of my new favorites.Enjoy!
I found this recipe in The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment